Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bon Odori 2009 in Penang !

Here it is ! Bon Odori 2009 =DD. It's the same every year basically LOL but this year I am rather disappointed because I failed to find any valuables from the field T__T. Last year I found a RM10 note and a few key chains but this year there were none ! The food were great as usual (the price is high because it's for charity so don't mind). No matter how much you had spent on the food, the closing will satisfied everyone of us ^^. Fireworks pom! I went with AdrianK, Ee Noch, and Gee Kin and we met some other friends in the festival =D. Photo credits : AdrianK.


Kimono dolls ^^!


Hi drummers !

Statue man (real one) !

Japanese's Yoyo =P

Ee Noch & Gee Kin overjoyed with RM20 ticket xP.

Adrian's parents and Ren =D!

Lastly, the closing of the ceremony ^^

2 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute >o< I want those cute dolls !! I want them all >o<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohanabi wa sugoi da nee~ :o

    Aside these, the ones that get fired on my town for July 14th are lame >_< I'm jealous, I looove hanabis <3

    ReplyDelete

Dota Song